Bellemeade City Clerk search

The city of Bellemeade is starting the process of searching for a city clerk. Resumes may be sent the Mayor Larry Odom-Groh, 206 Dorchester Rd. Louisville, KY 40223.

Bellemeade City Clerk in compliance with KRS 83A.085

(1) The city of Bellemeade has established the office of City Clerk.

(2) The office of city clerk may be combined with any other nonelected city office by inclusion of the title and duties of the office in the ordinance establishing the office of city clerk.

(3) The duties and responsibilities of the clerk shall include but not be limited to the following: (a) Recording minutes, maintenance and safekeeping of the permanent records of the city; (b) Performance of the duties required of the “official custodian” or “custodian” in accordance with KRS 61.870 to 61.882; (c) Possession of the seal of the city if used; (d) No later than January 31 of each year, mail to the Governor’s Office for Local Development a list containing current city information including but not limited to the following: Part time salary $150 less FICA

Rumpke collect trash and yard waste every Tuesday

Rumpke Recycle Collection


February  20

March 6 & 20

April 3 & 17

May 1 – 15 & Memorial Day delay-Wed 30

June 12 & 26

July  10  & 24

August 7 & 21

September Labor Day delay Wed 5 & 18

October 2 – 16 & 30

November 13 & 27

December  11 & Delay to 26



Bellemeade Commission Meeting

Monday  March 12, 2018 at 7 PM Lyndon City Hall – North Conference room entrance is on the North Side door.

515 Wood Road.