Regular Meeting Agenda
Monday, March 13, 2023 7:00 pm
700 North Hurstbourne Parkway
Louisville, KY 40222
Call To Order –
Approval of Previous Minutes –
Reports – Each Report Will be Followed by Comments from Each Commissioner Who Wishes to Speak.
● Treasurer’s Report and Adoption
● Mayor’s Report – James Martin
o Working meeting of March 6, 2023 was held – no members of public attended.
o Several members of the public emailed me after the wind storm regarding the following issues:
● Tree down at 102 South Hampton – appears to be only on the property owners yard
● Alan Lewis indicates that LGE may place lower priority on the lines in the ditches because of difficulty of access.
o SAM Registration – Would request that Trish Scott accomplish this by March 23, 2023.
o Project and Expenditure (P&E) Report that is due April 30. The portal does not open April 1st – Lets plan to have Trish, Geri and me meet on a date in April to accomplish this.
o Contracted with Hatfield Media to move our website from GO Daddy to their server and change all logins so that only current commissioners have access and credentials. They will ensure that Security Patches occur regularly.
o Updated code of ordinances to reflect new ordinances and changes after February 2023 meeting. Request that City Attorney Stephen Porter review and provide thoughts.
o American Rescue Plan Funding Update – total amount of $132,864.00 as part of the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA). The Bellemeade Commission wants input on how those funds should be spent. All costs must be incurred by December 31, 2024. Eligible uses are now greatly expanded since there is now a presumed amount of lost revenue up to $10,000,000 for each city. Cities can use their full amounts for traditional governmental services.
Current Commission Discussions Have Focused on:
- Police security increase.
- Tree Planting
- Drainage Ditch clearing behind South Hamptom – issues include liability and resident permission to enter onto their property.
- Partial Reimbursement for Resident Home Camera Installation
- Updating the streetlights – LED and adding more between.
● Commissioner Reports
o Public Events –
o Public Lands –
o Public Works –
o Public Safety –
Public Comments – In Accordance with Commission Rules
New Business –
● Discussion of Virtual or Physical Meeting Location Date for future Meetings –
The next working meeting is scheduled for Monday, April 3, 2023 7:00 pm.
The next regular meeting is scheduled for Monday, April 10, 2023 7:00 pm.