March 8, 2021 at 7:00 PM
The 700 Room, 1st Floor
700 North Hurstbourne Parkway
Louisville, KY 40222
Call To Order –
Approval of Previous Minutes –
Reports – Each Report Will be Followed by Comments from Each Commissioner Who Wishes to Speak.
- Treasurer’s Report and Adoption
- Mayor’s Report – James Martin – Investment committee progress;
- Discussion of speed bumps on Wood Road.
- Discussion and reminder of public meetings requirements.
- Commissioner Reports – Discussion of Arbor Day event.
- Public Works – Discussion of Milestone Engineering and possible contact cancellation.
Public Comments – In Accordance With Commission Rules
New Business –
- Second Reading and Consideration of an Ordinance to Increase Public Events Budget by $1000 from savings to allow for purchase of trees for arbor day event.
- Discussion of changing commissioner roles to Public Works, Public Safety, Public Events, and Code Compliance. This would allow one commissioner to focus exclusively on code compliance but would result in more responsibility for the public works commissioner who would now be responsible for public works and public lands.
- Discussion of Virtual or Physical Meeting Location Date for April Meetings
The next working meeting is scheduled for Monday April 5, 2021 7:00 pm. via Zoom. The next regular meeting is scheduled for Monday April 12, 2021 7:00 pm in person.