Regular Meeting Agenda
Monday, October 10, 2022 7:00 pm
700 North Hurstbourne Parkway
Louisville, KY 40222
Call To Order –
Approval of Previous Minutes –
Reports – Each Report Will be Followed by Comments from Each Commissioner Who Wishes to Speak.
- Treasurer’s Report and Adoption
- Mayor’s Report – James Martin
- Discussion of website updates.
- Working Meeting was held October 3, 2022 via Zoom Halle, Sandy and James attended.
- American Rescue Plan Funding Update – total amount of $132,864.00 as part of the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA). The Bellemeade Commission wants input on how those funds should be spent. All costs must be incurred by December 31, 2024. Eligible uses are now greatly expanded since there is now a presumed amount of lost revenue up to $10,000,000 for each city. Cities can use their full amounts for traditional governmental services.
Current Commission Discussions Have Focused on:
- Drainage Ditch clearing behind South Hamptom – issue include liability and resident permission to enter onto their property.
- Partial Reimbursement for Resident Home Camera Installation
- Updating the streetlights – LED and adding more between.
- Police security increase.
- Tree Planting
- Commissioner Reports
- Public Lands –
- Public Works –
- Public Safety – .
- Public Events –
Public Comments – In Accordance with Commission Rules
New Business –
- Discussion and adoption of a municipal order closing road for Halloween Parade.
- Discussion of zip code change for 40223 to 40222 (Per request of resident Geri Huff)
- Discussion of Virtual or Physical Meeting Location Date for future Meetings –
- Adjournment –
The next working meeting is scheduled for Monday, November 7, 2022 7:00 pm. Via Zoom. The next regular meeting is scheduled for Monday, November 14, 2022 7:00 pm. in person.