Regular Meeting Agenda
Monday, November 14, 2022 7:00 pm
700 North Hurstbourne Parkway
Louisville, KY 40222
Call To Order –
Approval of Previous Minutes –
Reports – Each Report Will be Followed by Comments from Each Commissioner Who Wishes to Speak.
- Treasurer’s Report and Adoption
- 2022 Financial Statement or the extension or the audit opt out due.
- Mayor’s Report – James Martin
- Working Meeting was held November 7, 2022 via Zoom Halle, Geri and James attended.
- Would like to get all IT and website, hosting, domain, under the control of clerk.
- Reach alert information sent to mayor’s email.
- Leaf collection email from resident from resident Sandra Frederick
- American Rescue Plan Funding Update – total amount of $132,864.00 as part of the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA). The Bellemeade Commission wants input on how those funds should be spent. All costs must be incurred by December 31, 2024. Eligible uses are now greatly expanded since there is now a presumed amount of lost revenue up to $10,000,000 for each city. Cities can use their full amounts for traditional governmental services.
Current Commission Discussions Have Focused on:
- Police security increase.
- Tree Planting
- Drainage Ditch clearing behind South Hamptom – issues include liability and resident permission to enter onto their property.
- Partial Reimbursement for Resident Home Camera Installation
- Updating the streetlights – LED and adding more between.
- Commissioner Reports
- Public Events –
- Public Lands –
- Public Works –
- Public Safety –
Public Comments – In Accordance with Commission Rules
New Business –
- Discussion of Virtual or Physical Meeting Location Date for future Meetings –
The next working meeting is scheduled for Monday, December 5, 2022 7:00 pm. Via Zoom. The next regular meeting is scheduled for Monday, December 12, 2022 7:00 pm. in person.
- Adjournment –